QUIET STRENGTH: MEN'S BIBLE STUDY
SESSION 5: WHAT IS YOUR SIGNIFICANCE?
APRIL 6, 2015
THIS WEEK'S STUDY AND PREPARATION
Matthew 16:26 (NLT)
And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? Is anything worth more than your soul?
- Read the “Live It” section on pages 56-58 of Quiet Strength: Men's Bible Study
- An excerpt:
We all want significance. The truth is that it doesn't take much effort at all to have a profound impact on life. A small careless word from a father can shake a child to the core. An insignificant act of kindness toward a coworker can change his or her outlook on the day - and even give him or her the confidence needed for joy and success. Your interactions with your coworkers, your family, and your friends may seem mundane. But your words can give confidence, hope, joy, peace, and can even point the way to salvation in Christ Jesus.
Join in the discussion by using the comments section below to post your responses to the questions on Page 57 of Quiet Strength: Men's Bible Study:
- How have small words you've spoken or small actions you've done had a large impact on those you love?
- How can you make an impact for God's Kingdom today?
Quiet Strength Reading
Read the following chapters in Quiet Strength:
- Chapter 13: Tampa 2 and Open Hearts (page 169)
- Chapter 14: Walking the Plank (page 183)
- Chapter 15: A Soft Landing (page 197)
- Chapter 16: A Birthday Blessing (page 215)
- Chapter 17: Death by Inches (page 231)