QUIET STRENGTH: MEN'S BIBLE STUDY
SESSION 5: WHAT IS YOUR SIGNIFICANCE?
MARCH 16, 2015
THIS WEEK'S STUDY AND PREPARATION
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
~ 2 Corinthians 12:9 (NLT)
"Think About It"
- Read “Think About It” on page 49 of Quiet Strength: Men's Bible Study
Try this exercise to help you start thinking about what really matters. Use the space below to fill out your to do list for the day (or for the next day today is nearly over). Just write down everything you plan or need to accomplish today. Put an "A" next of every item that is a top priority for the day, a "B" next to each item that is somewhat important, and a "C" next to the items that aren't at all pressing.
Now underline all of the items on your list that will impact your life one month from now. Circle each item that you think will be important to you five years from now. Put a star next to each item that you think will be significant in your life as you look back to today 10 years from now.
Join in the discussion by using the comments section below to post your responses to the related questions on Page 51 of Quiet Strength: Men's Bible Study:
- What insights did you have during this exercise?
- What are the most important things in your life right now?
- How do your daily tasks lead you to or away from focusing on those things?
- How do you think your priorities might change in the next 10 years?