QUIET STRENGTH: MEN'S BIBLE STUDY
SESSION 3: WHAT IS SUCCESS?
JANUARY 11, 2015
THIS WEEK'S STUDY AND PREPARATION
"Think About It"
- Read “Think About It” on pages 29 - 31 of Quiet Strength: Men's Bible Study
- Complete the "Accomplishments List" exercise on page 30 of Quiet Strength: Men's Bible Study
- Share (as a comment below) an accomplishment in your life that you are proud of, and explain why you are proud of that accomplishment.
- Join in the discussion by using the comments section below to post your responses to one, or more, of the questions from page 31:
- Do you agree with Coach Dungy's definition of success? Why or why not?
- Would you say your greatest accomplishment in life thus far is a success according to Coach Dungy's definition? Explain.
- What is a significant failure you've had?
- How does Coach Dungy's definition of success apply to that failure?
Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do.
Joshua 1:8 (NLT)
Be In Touch
As we begin our study through Session 3 it's important to make sure that we are applying what we have already learned. Complete a quick check-in with your Accountability Partner this week regarding the commitments made at the end of Session 2.