Quiet Strength: Men’s Bible StudySession 1: What Is Your Game Plan? November 16, 2014
This Week's Study and Preparation
"Think About It"
- Read “Think About It” on pages 13 – 15 of Quiet Strength: Men's Bible Study
- Share (below as a comment) a dream you had when you were in high school
- Complete the “inventory” exercise on page 15 of Quiet Strength: Men's Bible Study
We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair. We are hunted down, but never abandoned by God. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed. 2 Corinthians 4:8-9 (NLT)
Quiet Strength Reading
- Read the Introduction and Chapter One: Tampa Rain in Quiet Strength
- Share (below as a comment) a time when you were knocked down, and describe how God brought you through it.
Be In Touch
Check in with your Accountability Partner at least once this week. Ask him what he needs prayer for, and lift him up in prayer daily.