Preschool – 2nd Grade: “Flip Flops” – Stories about when Jesus walked on Earth
Lesson: “Jesus Appears to His Friends”
Scripture: John 20:19-29
Key Verse: “Jesus said to him, ‘Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.’” (verse 29)
Theme: We believe in Jesus even though we can’t see Him!
- Why do you or don’t you believe God is real—even though you can’t see him?
- What are some ways God shows us He’s here with us?
- What makes it easy or hard to believe in Jesus even though you can’t see Him?
- John 3:16
- John 11:25
3rd – 5th Grade: “Tempest” – Stories about supernatural events
Lesson: “Weird Weather in the Last Days”
Scripture: Matthew 24:1-8 and Revelation 6:12-14
Key Verse: “And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet.” (Matt. 24:6)
Theme: Before Jesus comes back, God will use every aspect of nature to show his power and to bring people to him. In the mean time, WE PRAISE GOD!
- Tell about a time the weather scared you.
- What, if anything, scares you about the passages today?
- Why do you think God will allow these storms and catastrophes to happen?
- What does it mean to live in such a way that you’re waiting and watching for Jesus?
- Mark 13:24-27, 32-33
- Revelation 22:20